- Hold Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education field or
- Hold Bachelor’s degree in another field + teaching experience of not less than 5 years or
- Hold lower than Bachelor’s degree + teaching experience of not less than 10 years
- License holder must supply reasonable documentation of not less than 3 professional development activities during the 5-year validity period of the license
- The school director examines the accuracy and approve that the license holder meets the qualification
1. Completed Professional License Renewal Application Form (Form KS. 02) with a 1-inch photo attached; and sign applicants’ name on above line.
2. Completed applicant’s Qualification Declaration Form (Form KS. 02.10). This form must be signed by the applicant on the page 4, and the school director examines the accuracy and approve that the license holder meets the qualification, as well as sign his/her name on the page 5.
3. Copy of documents or evidence of the performance results of professional practice as specified in Section 2, Item 2.1 (pages 2 - 4 of the KS. 02.10 Form) the performance results must include at least 3 different activities and occur during the license’s period of validity
4. Copy of all the used pages of the teacher’s passport; preferably the photo page and present Non-B Visa page
5. Copy of all the used pages of the teacher’s work permit
6. Copy of the current teaching license
7. Copy of educational certificate along with official transcripts
8. Two 1 X 1.25 inch half-length, full face photographs in which the applicant is facing the camera directly; wearing formal clothing without hat and sunglasses; taken against plain, blue or white background and taken within the last six months (Do not wear a t-shirt or tank top, no smile)
- Scanned Polaroid and photographs printed on an inkjet printer are unacceptable.
- One photograph will be glue to the application form (KS. 02) in the designated space and place another one in a small zippered plastic bag and staple it to the form.
9. Payment receipt for license renewal fee: 200 Baht
Remark: All copies of original documents being submitted must be certified as true copies of the
original by the applicant or the authorized person.