The Teachers and Educational Personnel Council Act B.E. 2546 stipulates that there are two classes of KHURUSAPHA members as follows:
1. Ordinary members
2. Honorary members.
The Qualifications of the Members
1. Ordinary members shall hold licenses under this Act
2. Honorary members shall be qualified persons appointed by unanimous resolution of the Teachers’ Council
of Thailand Board.
Rights and Duties of the Members Ordinary members
1. To express opinions and make inquiries in writing to the Teachers’ Council of Thailand Board for
consideration regarding the affairs of KHURUSAPHA.
2. To elect, accept election or appointment as Board member pursuant to Section 12 or 21.
3. To pay fees in accordance with the notifications of KHURUSAPHA.
4. To uphold the honor of the profession and comply with this Act.
Honorary members shall have the same rights and duties as those of ordinary members with the exception of such rights and duties pursuant to (2) and (3).
Termination of Membership
3. Discharge of ordinary membership by resolution of KHURUSAPHA Board due to disqualification pursuant to
4. Removal from honorary membership by resolution of the KHURUSAPHA Board
5. Revocation of the license.